Speechapalooza goes online

Speechapaloozaa is ON-line. Due to all this craziness this year students will be hosting this event
online April 29-May 1. The event is being run by David Rattigan’s public relations class and will
be held on the popular social media platforms Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.

While the event is taking place the students will also be taking donations for NECC’s COVID-19
emergency fund.

“We all decided together as a class, that creating a whole new platform for the event to be on could be a challenge, but we’ve all worked so diligently to  pull it off. It’s just over a week away, I’m extremely excited for the first-ever online speechapalooza.”

“I’m relatively excited about finally executing plans that have been crystallizing for a long time. Because my four fellow co-chairs and I have been able to  meet consistently and because of the cooperation, input, and competence of our whole class, we were actually able to quickly devise a standardized, centralized plan in a chaotic, confusing situation. I’m incredibly proud of our class and feel fortunate to take up my role,” said Jonas Ruzek of Amesbury.

Tune into Speechapaloozaa and support your fellow classmates on Wednesday, April 29-May
1.