A youthful Christmas

It is that time of the year again… Christmas season is upon us. The holidays have a way of brining us back to the childhood memories of family and presents.

For the holiday spirit we thought it would be nice to interview kids ranging from ages 3-10 about their up-and-coming Christmas celebrations and whether they thought they were on the naughty or nice list this year.

Chelsea Leissner is a 3-year-old from Massachusetts who loves watching Frosty the Snowman at this time of the year. When we asked Leissner about what she would like for Christmas she responded, “Bubble Guppy toys and Baby Alive doll.”

We also asked Leissner about what she and her family have done in preparation for Christmas, she answered back, “Decoration rides. Decorating the Christmas tree… We’re making cookies for Santa and a gingerbread house.”

When asked whether she believed she was on the naughty or nice list, Leissner blurted out in an excited fashion, “Nice!”

Leissner quotes a video she received from Santa as her source for this belief.

Next, we spoke with Hunter Ago, a 7-year-old from New Hampshire who enjoys playing with his cats Milo and Maze.

We asked him what he would like from Santa for Christmas this year, to which Ago responded with, “Brand new monster trucks from Hot Wheels.”

When asked how he has prepared for this Christmas, Ago answered back with, “By getting presents for my mom and dad. I also decorated my tree and some cookies as well.”

Ago, when asked about his thoughts on whether he was on the naughty or nice, list responded quickly with, “I don’t know. Just have to wait and see.”

Last but not least we spoke with Madison Martin, a 10-year-old from Massachusetts who loves to bake during her holiday season.

Martin, when asked about what she would like for Christmas, responded back with, “That’s hard, I think Mario World 3D for the Nintendo Switch. Also, Mario Party and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I love Mario.”

When asked about how she was preparing for the Christmas season, Martin replied, “Decorating the tree, I love doing that. We do a lot of baking; I make dog cookies for my dog and I make cookies for my mom as well.”

We also asked Martin if she believed she was on Santa’s naughty or nice list, to which she responded, “Uhm a little bit of both. Mostly nice though!”

Hopefully, reading this article brought you some holiday joy and a sense of nostalgia for the holiday seasons of the past. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!